Sunday, October 25, 2009

...::* Throughout the MONTH *::...


I have things to blog but I have no time for it. ^^
I'm rushing now too..

Yesterday was Ming Hui's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~

We went to Semenyih for her celebration.
Is kinda fun and we were like crazy all around her house.
I found out who had been my dar's "YI LAI".
Kar chun..^^ haha..
Dar being with him the whole day from 3 something onwards.
I did not talk mush with dar yesterday.^^ haha..
Is okay. Pity Kar Chun to be alone too.

In the car, mom called me and asked my location.
My family was not at home.
I asked aunty to put me alone and i'll be safe. No worry.
MeiTheng called and ask me to climb in.
After MeiTheng with her mom gone,
I taught of climbing.
When I start to climb,
My dogs were barking with their fierce looking.
LOL.. Is better not to climb I guess?
I afraid they will bite me.
Is night too. They can't see me clearly.
So, they may bite. haha..
I try open the small door.
Sadly, wrong pass code. Lol..
I don't remember my house number too.^^

Later we celebrate my parents 20 Wedding Anniversary.
All their pictures blur. They moved.







At last, I brought my cleanser.
I've been waiting for discount but there isn't.
Green, Green, I like green^^ haha..


On 5th,
My sister had her birthday.
But the cake wasn't nice and we did not eat it.
So, end up giving to my Gal Gal.
She ate it and came out with a dirty cat face. haha..
Happy birthday, Gal Gal.






Lastly, I had pack my dolls!!!
They were fully covered by dust.
I hate dolls at times. Wasted a lot of my place.
Mom complained on me too. TT
I get a box and put all of them in it.
Failed. I manage to put some only.
Is better than plastic bags.
One of the day I might be the Santa girl and give out to kids.
Orphanage kids may like them. haha.. joking.

These 3 are the only dolls that will not given or throw away.-


Done packing.

No comments: