Sunday, October 25, 2009

...::* Home *::...

My ugly GalGal.

Hehe.. The first post was posted in expressing way.
I'm home from hometown.
Today not only to my grandparents house.
To my uncle's house too.
One of my uncle fell off her motorcycle and had 10 stitches on his face.
Near to his mouth. Still covered by bandage. Can't see.
Later, we went to see my uncle's new born baby girl.
They are christian so her name called Charis.
I don't know how to pronounce.
Her chinese name difficult to be pronounce too.
" Tong Xin Yun".

Once my uncle open the door,
I was like stunned.
Ya~ with my mouth open.. ar~~~ haha..
I was like not believing a newly born baby is that small.
I taught of malnutrition or something else. haha..
She would be smaller 2 weeks ago.
I still not believing babies are that small.
I was like blur in his home thinking bout the "size". LOL..haha
She born with 2.7 kg. I'm heavier instead. 2.9 kg^^.
So small neh~
Mami hand so big o.0-





My parents mistaken their wedding date.
it should be 16/9 in chinese calender.
So they mistaken and celebrated yesterday.
Is okay. Doesn't matter right? haha..




These are my memories with dar.^^

No comments: