Tuesday, April 7, 2009

...::* Unsatisfied *::...

Ya~
I got a new phone.
So what?
Is just a phone.

Not the one that I wish for.
I know my dream is always a dream ONLY.

I never had a dream come true~ - S club 7-

As usual when I blog about C903 A,
I already know that I won't get it.
But then,
I never taught of having other brand of phones.
Besides Nokia & Sony Ericsson phone.

I was in the room when dad was home from Melaka.
Till 7pm, I went down for dinner.
Dad told me that my phone is on the table.
I did not feel happy nor excited.
Maybe my sense tells me that is not the phone that attract me?

I open up, LG phone.
An unexpected phone that I get.
Not interested at all.
Instead I menderanya.
I did not take care it.
The charger wire I did not open and is not enough long.
I get the phone charged and just let go.
It was hanging and bangs on the vase nearby.
I take no care for it too.


Mom say...
Like it or not? Don't like ar? give me la..
you buy RM300+ phone.
(I say nothing and kept myself silent)
Why? don't know answer me ar?
don't know talk ar?

I say..
Simply la..

Mom say..
Wait la.. wait SPM full A la.. buy a new phone.

The conversation just conclude with HURTS.
I was wandering what phone will my younger sis get soon?
Why my elder sis should be always that lucky then me?
Why she had a RM2 000 phone and mine...

As mom know I'm not that good in studies.
Why should she say that?
Is it a "purposely" she say that?
As she know..
I CAN'T!!!

Feel like rolling my tears down.
Sad ><

I keep trying and trying to make myself think positive.
I really can't is difficult.
Suen le..
This my luck.
My life.

At least I still have Dar to be with me.
Having him to love me.
Having him to care for me.
Look after me.

Appreciate what I have.
Although I'm not satisfy with most of the things.
Humans are all unsatisfy..

DAR~~~
I want you now~~~
muax..
I love you owh~~~
bibi o.0~~~

No comments: