Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...::* Flu *::...

Flu.. TT
It has been three days I making dumplings?
Wan Tan? or Shui Gao also can.
Not cooked yet.
Do you want some? lol..
Yesterday in middle night,
I sneezed continuously for five times.
I have to jump off from my bed and rush for tissues..
Zz.. DISGUSTING!!! Mucus~ lol..

I have not having enough of sleeps.
Not having good sleeps too.
Although yesterday rain heavily,
I still not having good sleeps. TT
I woke up frequently in between my sleeps.
How can I sleep well?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY !!!!!


Today I broke a measuring cylinder in the lab.
haha..
The lab isn't much apparatus and I broke one of it today.^^
Our group did the wrong steps for experiment.
This our first experiment for Chemistry in 2009.
As if like just into Form 1.
KIDS.

Excellence award falls on 25th.
Should I attend to support?
Or to attend the 6 hours undang thing?
@@
Which should I go??@@

No comments: