Wednesday, April 8, 2009

...::* LG KF310 *::...

Worst phone ever.

*sms
*camera
*media player



Temporally This the function that NOT SATISFY ME AT ALL!!!

@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fu*king phone!!!
Why should you exist!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
BULL SHIT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU!! DAMN *DUT* la!!!!!!!!


What I have to say when you ask me about the phone?
I should answer VERY DAMN GAO GOOD ar!!!!
The fact is NOT GOOD AT ALL!!
It should be NOT BAD but WORST!!


I don't really know the real price brought by dad was RM729 or RM199.
Yesterday dad told mom that he get RM199 just because his Maxis over RM150.
Today during dinner, dad say is RM729.

I don't like it.
RM 2,000 for sis and RM 200 or RM730 for me?
@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I keep on calm myself down.
I keep on telling myself that forget about it.
Just take it as if dad business not good.
That's why he can't buy me better phone.

I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I always get things that not I wished for!!!!!

AR~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BUH~~~~
CALM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done with it.
Fc*king phone~
You are not lucky to have me as your owner too.
I can't force myself to take care of you, stupid little phone.

No comments: