Wednesday, April 1, 2009

...::* Biology *::...

Early in the morning,
I dreamt about taking results.
In the dream, the result I get was just "ONE".
"1/84"was what I get???
I woke up with fear and scared.
Even till I come to school.

First subject, Biology.
Sir came in with the papers.
Talking and advicing everyone of us.
Here come the words he said to me
"you did not do well this time."
Blood pressure in me pumping faster.
The result is here. The last paper in Sir's hand onto my table.

One of the nightmares is here.
"37/100".
The marks that never taught by me.
The marks that not expected by me.
I just taught of having marks that pass.
40 and above?
No~
No changes in it.
No correction to be made.

I FAIL~
I FAIL MY BIOLOGY~


I really never taught of this marks in Biology will come to me.
TT
The wounds in my heart.
The marks give me another cut in my heart.
PAIN ><


I love you BIO!!!
I will never let you down!!!


I hate you, dream!!!

No comments: