Thursday, May 1, 2008

FIRE UP!!! (1/5/08)

On period still blog cuz i'm really angry!!!
Roar!!

well, my ex make me angry..
at 5.20pm++,msn chat with my ex..
Makes me DAMN ANGRY!!!
FC*K!!!(rude)

how can he send those such rude words to me??DAMN IT!
''MEH LAN'', ''o0o''

Him: Meh lan..
Him: u dun understand me
Him: o0o la..
Me: o0o la.. so lk o0o go find chicks n diu lor..
Me: oways diu diu diu..
(Off9... went to bath n to tuition)

Bck from tuition n on9 agan.
He says tat i dun undstand he?
Cnt stand of me?
wtf!!
wat i nid him to stand?
he saying tat end of friendship also.
He wun find me chat anymore..

i saw my Friendster friend list..
haha.. he deleted himself..
nvm i ignore although i saw him in my msn contact^^

No long, haha.. his turn to SOFT-HEARTED?
he MSNed me..
n he says sorry~~
haha.. lmao..^^

Lame~

nothing for me to say dy..
i'm fine now cuz gt some one comfort me dy..^^ haha


-KaI Xin LinG-

No comments: