Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Facing HIM

-Home-
Early in 7.30++,
he smsed me..
asking how am i?
i ignored the msg..
he sent over 10 msg?
and..
called more then 10 times?

-At School-
I hide some were at skul before he came..
i saw him running with rush to class..
searching for me..
bell rangs and i went down to the canteen
meet my friends at there eating breakfast..
they all looking at me and asked me what happen?
I just answered ntg..
No longer after sitting,
HE came down..
I can't stop myself from crying~
looking at him i felt i hurt him..
ALOT..
ALOT..
VERY DEEPLY HURT~
Asking what happen to me..
i just can't answer and just CRY~
Back to class he came beside me..
i've pushed him away and i said i wanted to be alone..
cried for HOURS..
recovered after no long..
so damn ugly..

-AFTER LUNCH-
Wee~~
back to normal ling~~^^
smiles, joys, and happy!!
play ''KING''..
pity kang kang~ haha..

-Back Home-


Never LOVES ME,
Drive me to the death world,
Set me free,
I'm not what you thing,
Don't judge me,
Never,
Never At All...


-KaI XiN LinG-


No comments: