Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Showing some LOVE? but....

Is been day by days SMS-ing with guyB le...


His msg is so..... ''WOW'' ??
no one will noe how '' SWEET'' tat can be???
aniway, i duno how describe the msg.. ^^

his early msg today was..

''haha wo de ai xin sushi gang gang nong hao ba le~
wo jiu lai yao qu xue xiao le~ deng zhu zhu o^^''
(my sushi just finish made, i'm going to come to school, wait o^^)

he did make me SUSHI and SALAD too..

he SMSed me last night too.
there's about 3 msg tat's ''SWEET''
oh my god la~~
''ai xin sushi''

early in the morning i went to his class(before schl starts),
he came with the SUSHI n SALAD (he looks hapi??)
he gave it to me.. his frens asked

FriendA: Y today suddenly make sushi come?
guyB: u aso make food come i aso duno ma..
FriendB: make for_____*** ma...

Am i bad?
i asked 2 of my girl friends beside me to eat together^^
i duno how he feels.. hurt??
i eat the ''SUSHI'' bt din eat salad..

Rrrring...(time up)
i went to take my book from my class and back again to his class
cuz is Moral and we have to join class.

watched my friend open his present den i copy notes given by teachers.
guyB came n asked..

guyB: na ge salad yao ma?
me: mami zhao shang da bao le mian gei wo chi..
guyB: mei guan xi, na ge sushi ne?
me: deng xia zai chi guo ba?
guyB: ok
then after tat his fren hlp to finis up le..^^
HURT HIM?????(no idea le..)

aiz..
to me, his sweetness made me feel hurt.
I duno wat he feel bt i really feel hurt.
Never a guy treat me gud.

Wat to do??
his been rejected twice aso bo giv up.
He really too loves me?
I duno how appreciate la..
What to do??
aiz..

1 comment:

coffeebeans said...

well, i read your post.. :) love truly is confusing.. but here's the thing..it sucks when you think love is knocking and you're falling but you keep your barrier up... if past love hurt you it doesn't really mean new one will... it's a matter of taking the risk than letting it go without knowing how it would really be. so if you're confused, weigh the situation and follow what you feel...