Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tears running all the way from heart..

aiz..duno want how start le..1 month 1 week 2day..
well, have been broke for the days..

what to say about me?
i really duno..
LOVE TOO DEEP?
or
STUPID?


He so wanted to dump me..
from day by days keep on saying break up..
And this days i was so stupid!!!
Keep on asked not to leave me, not to break me and let me be his half..
And let him HURT SO MUCH..
I still remember what he answer my questions and what he said...

Me: u dn luv me dy?
Him: I duno.
Me: Y u want to leave me?
Him: cuz i feel more happy with my friends.
Me: All the times and years we together, u r not happy at all.
Him: NO.
Me: All the words u say tat u luv me is all lies? al to make me hapi?
Him: Ya, all is just to let you happy.
(in the same time i heard song by LI SHEN JIE.. and on the spot i cried...)


Then, he promised nt to leave me..
Keep on tinking n tinking about what's happening
And What he wants?
Day and Night tinking bout him.
Pray tat we will not end.
He seems nt to k..although my bday is just few days coming VERY NEAR..
And he say that he wants to break agan..
AGAN n AGAN i let him hurt and cry so much and this all reli useless and STUPID too.
Everyone asked IS THAT WORTH ??
i reli confused and duno wat to do..haiz..

On 17th March, 11.30pm. Is a good way?
I smsed him and i've said tat juz end it as he wish too..
He was HAPPY ? (tis mayb)
At the same time, is realy the feeling to JUMP ON BED wandering how happy was that?(bt i din)


(u may skip here)
On my bday!!! is 18!!!
to the school happily~~~ WEE~~presents waiting for me~~ is all mine!!
n.. TURTLE!! yes babe.. (nw die dy..TT)

I've celebrated my bday nt on 18 bt 22(chinese bday)...
tis the 1st day he asked me back in sudden..
well.. i did invite him bt he have no transport so he din appear in my party..
aniway.. my frens are here ^^

from days and weeks he started to asked me back.. haiz..
i did avoid him at times..
cuz i dun reli 1 love dy??
i duno is confuse..
LOVE IS COMPLICATED


No comments: