Sunday, April 27, 2008

Frustrated with LOVE~

Is apart that continues from the previous? (mayb)


No longer,
a guy(noe 2years ago n nvr meet b4) asked me to be his gf?
well.. strangers, i've rejected..

and so on.. here come another..
let it b the guy B??
his my classmates last time and schoolmates now..
i've been sms-ing wit him day by day..
care bout me, asking me to drink water, early to bed.
His not bad actually, but i treat him as apart of my best friend..
I've taught of GIVING CHANCE?
bt... my heart keep says that he is just my friend..
and is about TWICE i REJECTED?
bt his not giving up???
he still on and on caring about me..
Most of them asked me to have try on cuz he is not bad??
aiz.. from there i was so frustrated..

he gets to know tat i'm not happy cuz of him.
he smsed me n say sry wen in school..
back home i told him tat i'm fine and i decided not to care..
just ignore everything n stay HAPPY..

The day before yesterday,
My ex asked me back..
showing some love is so difficult?
is it a noob n lame kind he did?
sending I LOVE YOU words oli..
and tat's the way he show his love..

Yesterday,
I smsed with guyB
i can feel his having HIGH HOPE of having me SOON..
i reali duno how to talk.. afraid of hurting him??

My ex, he was sick so i take decision to care about him..
Asking him to take medi n drink water and chatted..
Now he asked me back because he felt LONELY tat no one care him.
Asked me to let he have the chance to go along with me..
will i? should i?
i realy duno.. all i noe is i'm CONFUSED.
I reli duno wat he is tinking. PLAYING? or REAL?
and we argued agan? den v stopped sms awhile.

at night,bout 9pm? he smsed me n say tat he nid go for operation.
taking PITY?
so i can agree of COUPLE BACK wit him?or is REAL PROBLEM?
i reli duno all i noe is i'm WORRY.

from here.. i started to get back to my old world?
WORRIED bout him!!!
started to CRY for him agan..

Is so difficult and pain wen u r not hapi n nid to ACT to b hapi..
cuz i'm sms-ing guyB he is so hapi in the conversation
So i dun1 him to get sad so i decided to act hapi in the msg.
the same time msn wit my ex haiz.. is reli sad? sad? sad?
My ex asked me to promise him if the operation was going smoothly v nid to couple back.

till now i realy duno what to do and how..
is so confusing..

MAY GOD BLESS HIM and EVERYONE~~

No comments: