Saturday, February 13, 2010

...::* HOME *::...

I had left for a month.
Once I reach KL is like...
Wow? KL change a lot?
Leaving for a month is more likely to be like a year.

Hmmm...
Currently I still have not much time to blog too.
How is NS life?
To me is torturing life.

What I had done?
Forget jor..
The latest activity I had done was "Kembala Halangan"
I don't know Gembala or Kembala.
Contain 9 elements and we are allow to do 8 only.
-lompat pagar
-jambatan goyang
-tembok 6 kaki
-tarzan swing
-crawl on sand
-crawl through the hole
2 more duno how to explain.
- tembok 12 kaki? (we cnt ply this)

Lol.. Now I know that I takut tinggi!!!

I do not know how to buy shirts.
So, yesterday simply I grab a short pants.

Till now, I'm still facing terrible cough.
When night comes, I'll cough none stop.
The medicine given is useless.
I "lapor sakit" on 11th.
The teachers say if those who get MC that day will not allow to return home.
That day was the first time I lapor sakit.
I asked "ada ubat lain? selepas makan ubat ini batuk saya lebih teruk."
Nurse replied " Ini aje yang ade sahaja."

Have to go now. No time......

No comments: