Friday, January 1, 2010

...::* End Post *::...

...::* End Post *::...


At last, I get to out with dar to Leisure Mall.
Although is just hours and not comfortable,
At least I still can spend a little time with dar.

I thought of having our sweet time together but nope.
Not true.

I reached and went for gift shops and met up with dar at cinema.
I never thought of buying tickets first so ended up sitting the second row from the screen.
We watched Avatar and is really not as bad as i thought. ^^

What a day~
Dar meet with his Junior school's friend.
They talked and chatted and dinned.
I left at 7 pm.

I miss him. I don't feel like leaving but I have to.
Sorry dar~
I admit I'm very "keras kepala & siew hei".
(my language gets rotted when not having classes)

I'm now waiting for you dar~
Hope your friend were joking?
Don't really wants you to go woo girls with them.. hehe
Jealousy 100% ^^

Here~ I'm fair~
And...
Next I'm dark~

See Yah~

BLOG ENDS HERE. NO UPDATES TILL I RETURN ON CNY.

No comments: