Thursday, April 22, 2010

...::* Lifeless *::...

I have nothing to blog!!!
I'm bored but I had used with it..

SSM granted me an extra 'A' for my SPM result.
The certificate given by them wasn't appreciate by me.^^
Not only me but my brother too.
Because is fake!!!
I only had 5 A nia..
The fake cert were thrown on table like rubbish.

Orientation coming next week.
Wai Hoong!!! See you soon. haha..
I'm kinda nervous about it.

New car coming soon by next week too..
I'm excited and also nervous!!!
I'm not nervous that I have a car to get to where I want.
I'm nervous that I don't know how to drive!!!
Joke? Is not a joke.
Seriously. I FORGOT HOW TO DRIVE!!!

Everyone asked whether I brought my P back.
Answer : No. ^^
I'll just wait for the car come and start learning and get use on driving.

No comments: